Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tribute to Tim

So I have to tell you about my student worker Tim. He has "claimed" all year long that he can cook... really cook... and yet I had not seen anything to prove that this was true. So now he is getting ready to leave on his mission to Ireland (yeah I hang out with 19 year olds... back off) and he decided to show us this hidden talent.

Tim decided made dinner, well actually he had to bring it out in courses... and yes...it was delicious. First we started off with the burchetta with fresh tomatoes, olive oil, basil and cheese.

Next we had salad: fresh greens, pears, toasted pecans (which Tim toasted himself), feta cheese and a rasperry vinagarette dressing.



Main Course: Crusted parmesan chicken with fettuccini. Sauteed zucchini.
Dessert: homeade rasperry cheesecake.








So Tim, you've proven yourself... you've proven that you are an ok student worker, a great cook and an all around incredible person. We sure are going to miss you!





Look how happy you've made us:

2 comments:

Banham Luck! said...

That sounds so so good! I have not had dinner yet, and I swear I can smell it all the way down here! Leftovers...wrap'em up...ship'em down!

Holly said...

Kate you are so cute!! Love ya!