Thursday, January 22, 2009

Inversion Voice

I live here...

I want to live here...


On the news last night I found out that worst air quality in the nation is:

1. Provo, UT
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Logan, UT
4. Bakersfield, CA
5. Ogden, UT

Congratulations Utah. I'm happy to see that within a 2 hour radius of me I have 4 of the 5 worst air quality places in the nation... oh and my sister lives in the other one.
So NO... I don't have a cold. No... you didn't just wake me up... I just have a nice raspy voice and can't breathe because of the inversion.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Hey lady, if Ray is still around he might find your inversion voice rather sexy...I will never let the memory of him die, even though he may have!
Hehehe!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Ha! You make me smile...each and every time you speak (or write).

Ann said...

AH! I hate inversion!

Abbey Gal said...

Ah yes, the inversion. At first I used to like it because I thought it was fog. Little did I know it is just air full of pollution. Look on the bright side... Sometimes when it gets really bad you can't see all the snow - there is always a silver lining.

Nikki said...

Me too! Let's move. I know. The inversion is crappy.