Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Day of Love...

In honor of the big day... the big day of love. It only makes sense.



Every now and then I get a little bit lonely that you're never coming round. Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears. Every now and then I get nervous that the best of all the years have gone by. Every now and then I fall apart.


...and then I remember how lucky I am.

Valentine Day:

  • About 1 billion Valentine's Day cards are exchanged in US each year. I received a valentines card in the mail this year... it was from my cat, Boo.
  • Women purchase 85% of all valentines. I was surprised this morning with a massage appointment from my friend, Jenn Putnam.
  • Worldwide, over 50 million roses are given for Valentine's Day each year. I received a rose from my valentine, Jason Sanders. It was in a Southern Comfort Liqour bottle.

So thank you all those people in my life who remind me how lucky I am. I need you more than ever... your love is like a shadow on me all of the time.

4 comments:

Abbey Gal said...

I love it! Hahaha that is one thoughtful cat... and you are so lucky to have friends like Jenn and Jason. This is why I love Putty and the Sandman so much - they are so thoughtful and never selfish! If only all our friends could be more like them... Missing you like candy... MUAH! (Oh and I'll see you in a couple weeks! YEAH!)

Holly said...

Gosh, I sure wish I could say I sent the cat! : ( Sorry I am not a better friend, I need to remember people other than myself but if it makes you feel any better I spent my V-day painting and staining even though I had a Valentine at home, he was sick in bed!
Love ya Hol!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Next year...you, me & Vegas.

We'll spend this day of love with the "Thunder from Down-Under"!

Nikki said...

Hey sweetie! SO good to see you TOO! I love you and wish we were closer in proximity so we could do the girls night thing. Hopefully I'll see you again soon.