Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolutions


I'm all about New Year's Resolutions. It's a serious thing. I write them down, with reasons, explanations, goals and rewards. Unfortunately I usually write the majority of the same ones down every year... weird. My goals usually attempt a 180 degree turn in my life and it amazes me that I don't always accomplish them.

So hopefully next year you won't even recognize me because I will be thinner, healthier, wiser, more spiritual and in-love with tall, dark and handsome. By then I should also have a brand new ward-robe from all of my efforts.

I think my friend Kim said it best with her goals from last year... lose weight, get a date, pro-create... in 08. Now I just have to figure out what rhyms with 09. hmmm.

7 comments:

Banham Luck! said...

lose a few, date askew,
become entwined in '09

Will this get you started?

Melissa said...

Look fine, wine and dine, make him mine in 09. Hmm. I won't quit my day job.

Holly said...

LOL! I love you Kate! I want an invitation remember-that is to the wedding not the pro-create!! ; )

Kate said...

I like where Melissa is going with this....I will get cross stiching a pillowcase for you this afternoon...

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

how about...

Find a man who doesn't whine and make him mine in 09!

Okay - Melissa's was better...

Nikki said...

Seems like I always have the same resolutions too. I love it though. You're hilarious. I could stand to lose a few, be wiser and more spiritual for sure.

Hali said...

I'm voting for Melissa!

Kate, do you need help with that cross stich? :)

Hope '09 finds you happy and well!