Sunday, May 18, 2008

summer, summer, summertime

In the words of Will Smith

(yeah I saw him sing this in concert)...

"Summer, summer, summertime,
Time to sit back and unwind;
The temperatures about 88,
Hop in the water plug just for old times sake;
Break to ya crib change your clothes once more,
Cause youre invited to a barbeque thats starting at 4;
Every moment frontin and maxin,
Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin;
Theres an air of love and of happiness,
And this is the fresh princes new defintion of summer madness"

So I basically love summer... no more seasonal depression, shoveling my driveway (again), walking up that damn hill when it's zero degrees. Logan would be the perfect place if you just took out the 6 months of winter. (don't worry Lara you're going to love it here!)

Luckily it's now time for flip-flops, hammocks and snow cones and I couldn't be happier. Days at the pool, 4-wheeling, rodeos and BBQ's- I can't think of a better life! Now if only I could get rid of these alergies!

5 comments:

Ann said...

I just love you! Wish I was spending summer with you, laying out by the pool, getting ready for the day at 3 p.m. Oh, the good old days.

Banham Luck! said...

Think about moving here, it is summertime ALL YEAR!!!!
Sure do miss everyone.

Trevor & Lindsey said...

If that didnt scare Lara I dont know what else would... lol. Im so excited for the summer, pool, and bar b ques!Your so cute cuz love ya!

Summer said...

You know...I don't think that I ever knew the words to that song but I love it. I think that you love summer so much because you always get one AWESOME tan. Wait...you're always a beautiful color, life's not fair to some of us.

Kate said...

Wait, hold the phone, you saw Will Smith in concert??