Thursday, November 5, 2009

Saving Souls...

I'm tired... like need a stiff drink and a massage tired. Diet Coke can only do so much ya know?

It's the craziest time of the year for us: travel, presentations, events, tours, open houses, more travel. We're all just really, really tired.

We just finished out 8th of 12 open houses. Last night we were in Provo- Cougar Country. We had over 500 people in attendance. I like to think of it as saving souls from Utah County. Last night we saved a lot of souls. Kate reminded me of a very appropriate quote last night..."And if it so be that ye should labor, all your days and bring just one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy".

I'm joyful... and tired.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

KJ you really are so so tired and I can tell by your grammar and spelling errors. I'd like to think that we, through our efforts, can teach Utah County folk to not fall into the errors of their fathers and follow blind tradition. GO AGGIES!!!

Kelli said...

Keep savin' em! One by one. Keep it up!!

Kate Gildea said...

And bring just one soul unto me.....how great shall be your joy (your joy).....you went to mission farewell's right?

Annie said...

I freaking love your guts!

Nikki said...

Hey! I live in Utah County technically. Just kidding.