Saturday, May 30, 2009

Loving Summer? No Doubt about it...

Summer vs Winter... or as I like to call it Good vs Evil. I mean seriously. Everything good happens in the summer, evil in the winter. Let's just break it down.


Winter:
Let's see there is snow, ice and cold. I don't enjoy winter activities so I guess my winter activities include shoveling snow, slipping on ice and just being cold. It's always dark, dirty and cold.

Summer:
-Sunshine.
- Pool. Plus subscription to People magazine.
-BBQ's. Curt's Juicy Lucy's and Blue Mandarin Steaks. um delicious.



-Scooters. Uh yeah, I bought this.

- Moochs. Diet Coke with fresh limes.
- Snow Cones. 6 within 5 min of my house.
- Hammocks. The perfect summer nap.
- 4 Wheeling and camping. Bring it.
- Concerts. No Doubt last weekend was fantastic.




I love summer. K bye.

9 comments:

Ellen said...

A new scooter?! Can't wait to see it! Looks like you had tons of fun at the concert too. And my sister thinks Trent's cute....so yeah. She's available. ;) Miss you!

Melissa said...

I am SO with you. I love that. Good and evil...winter is something that just passes the time so I can get back to summer. Love the scooter!

Holly said...

K, love the post! Love the comparison! You are too cute!

Holly said...

PS. You MAKE that scooter look good lady!

Scott said...

Me too! Love, love, love summer. K Bye. I love that ending. See you after school! Stay cool...

Trevor & Lindsey said...

I second this post! Love the new scooter!

Nikki said...

Hallelujah cousin! Seriously...if I could afford to live somewhere warm all year except Christmas I would.

Hali said...

Your summer plans should include ice cream for Hali (just sayin'). Next time I visit the Logan place, can I ride the scoot. It's too cute NOT to be graced with my presence. Ha.

Loves!

Nikki said...

Hey Katie Jo! Happy belated birthday! Love yab