Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome to Wingers

So we just survived the week from Hell... Scholars Day and A-Day. So to celebrate we thought we should do the challenge some can only dream of. Wingers is having $10 all-you-can-eat sticky fingers. Name on the board in the front and bragging rights.

The competitors:

Corey Mikkelsen- previous accomplishments include eating his height in subway sandwiches.

Trent Hunsaker- previous accomplishments include eating so much on superbowl sunday that he had to have his head propped up with pillows to see over his stomach.

Scott Klein- he's a rookie but previous accomplishments include eating 37 pieces of pizza in one hour and 12 Del Tacos in 10 minutes.






The challenge:

Make the top three names on the board. Personal best.
$5 buy-in, choose the winner and the number of fingers.



Tactics:
Drowning in ranch, dunking in water (apparently goes down easier), belching... and other bodily functions, baby bites and soda. After 20 or so... they didn't look quite so happy to be there. There were meat sweats, pants undone and laying down in the booth. Yet they ate through the pain.

Accomplishment:
Combined total= 82.5 strips...30,000 calories...1,350 fat grams...450% recommended daily intake...three very full boys.

Board now reads:
1. Trent Hunsaker- 30
2. Scott Klein- 28
3. Corey Mikkelsen- 24.5
4. Who knows...
5. Who cares...


Congratulations boys- you made us proud!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Just looking at this again is making me dry heave a little bit...

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Don't think I can ever eat another sticky finger again....

Nikki said...

Ok, Seriously that makes me sick..I love those wings/sticky fingers but even more than 2 and you can just feel the grease.

Desi said...

Tell Trent he is my new favorite. His mom would be proud. I got a bit of the dry heaves myself.

Holly said...

I am with J, I don't think I will be able to even utter the word again! Uggg...

Lara Wardle said...

I love you all! Go Trent You can Do it! Im sad to hear you and Kate did not particpiate in this act... katie jo where is the tradition?? rodeo burgers got ya on hold still or what??