Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome to the Spectrum... oh wait...

So the Aggies played those Cougs at the Delta Center on Saturday. Won't play us at home? That's ok we'll go to Salt Lake. Ok, so we lost... it sucked. Cliffy and I sure had fun though.



Now I have a lot to say about this game, the fans, just BYU in general... but I'm going to keep them to myself. However, I couldn't pass up this quote in the Deseret News:

"While both sides drew great fan support, we learned the Aggies can transfer their legendary spirit of the Spectrum home court. The Aggie student section killed the BYU side. They arrived earlier and were louder. It was like USU students came wired for an organized, orchestrated cage fight with a script. BYU's side sounded like they were at family home evening without a lesson plan leader."

Priceless.


USU vs BYU student sections: hmmm. The Aggies also had the whole upper bowl.
Go Aggies.

4 comments:

Hali said...

Ha ha... LOVE the newspaper quote. Way to go Aggie fans! Woot ;)

Ann said...

Love it!! Sad loss, but way to represent!

Abbey Gal said...

Where did you get that hat? I feel like I have seen it before. Oh, and I hate BYU k bye.

Unknown said...

As a true hater of all things Provo, I couldn't agree with you more! To take a line from my brothers in Laramie, Wyo, "Eff you B.Y.U". Amen.